Thursday, March 29, 2012

Something about remembering what was...

I decided to start writing again to share my experience and to have some sort of reminder of my adventures with family and friends. Earlier, I decided to write a post about what happened almost six months ago. I thought I could revisit this specific past and come up with something that is inspiring and worth while. Although, I know it would be difficult, I really thought that I can do it. I'm ok now, and I don't see any major obstacle in completing my entry.

I was wrong!

This blog was supposed to keep all my memories - Good or Bad. The entry I had in mind was supposed to be a reminder of what had transpired over the days that lead to "that" irrevocable loss. I wanted some sort of a time capsule that I could revisit every time I think about her.

Someday, I'll write something about you.  I promise.


Attempt 1: Failed!

No comments: