Sunday, December 9, 2007

Something about Job Application Offers...

For less than a month, different individuals suggested/advised me to apply for another department/company. To date, I am considering trying a different career path provided by the options my family and friends found for me. The following are the Job Titles/responsibilities that they thought I would like (or fit my credentials), thus, suggesting that I should apply...

1. Financial Analyst Position - The job entails processing requests and reports for clients and presents it to them. The job seems to be very challenging and knowing that the top two students of our graduating class are the one responsible for this makes it very competitive.

2. Client Support Analyst Position - For the first year, the Analyst would be helping out clients with their querie. After a year, he/she will be given a certification about the process learned and if one becomes an expert about the product and the process, he/she will be give a chance to travel abroad, present the product and train the clients. I like this job because of the travel options, and that it is a morning shift job.

3. Economist Position at a competitor company - I like the idea of working at this firm. I know that it will be a challenging job and I will really use the potentials that I have. I know that I can do more things and I would really love to explore it. The training abroad is also something that I look forward to, it is something that I always want to have.

I am actually considering apply to at least one of these. Wala naman mawawala sa akin if I try.

No comments: