Sunday, December 30, 2007

Something about Tom Riddle...

“Hey, he wants to talk to you”

“Why?”

“He just wanted to greet you. He might call you today”

I put my cellular phone inside my pocket, hoping what she said was true.

“He said that he is nervous, he might just send you an SMS message instead”

(Here we go again)

“ You know, he called 3 days ago. He said that its Christmas and he’s alone again”

(I thought he don’t believe or celebrate Christmas)

“He also wonder if you now have a boyfriend, I told him that we no longer talk about it”


*********

Toot-Toot

1 Message Receive

"Merry Christmas. Not sure if you are still mad at me, but I would just like to greet you a Merry Christmas"

Toot-Toot

1 Message Receive

"Merry Christmas. Not sure if you are still mad at me, but I would just like to greet you a Merry Christmas – Tom Riddle”

……….

Options – Open – Options – Reply

Thanks… Merry Christmas din

Options – Send

…………


Toot-Toot

1 Message Receive

I wish you well for this coming year. Merry Christmas

……….

Options – Open – Options – Reply

I hope you finally find what ur looking for

Options-Send

(I also pray that you'll find your happiness and never let it go once you have it... You deserve to be happy, lagi ko naman sinasabi sayo un, lagi ko din pinagdarasal un....)

……….

Toot-Toot

1 Message Receive


“Thanks... sana ikaw din... Always take care of yourself"

……

“Hey, did you reply to his message?”

“Yes, why?”

“He said he can’t sleep and he is really happy”

*****************************************************
And every time she does something that tells you she's no good, you ignore it. And every time she comes through and surprises you, she wins you over, and you lose that argument with yourself, that she's not for you. - From the movie "The Holiday"


No comments: