Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Something about my favorite quotations from 2007...

In 2007, I have read a couple of books, watched a number of movies (from cable channels or movie house) and T.V. series, and spoken with several individuals. I have enlisted my favorite quotations and tag lines from the books that I have read, from the movies and T.V. series that I've watch and from the people I have interacted with

"Sa mundo ng kuwari, lahat hindi impossible" - Tsuper (rebut nya sa lahat ng tumangging sumasagot sa mga what if questions nya pag lunch

"And everytime she does something that tells you she's no good, you ignore it and everytime she comes through and surprise you, she wins you over and you lose that argument with yourself that she's not for you" - from The Holiday (problema ng mga taong nagmahal at nasaktan dahil sa mga taong hindi naman "good enough" for them)

"If I had quit, all I would have had was that life that I lost, insteady I get to save lives. Everyday I get to save lives" - from episode 41 of Grey's Anatomy (for learning from the mistakes we made and for moving on)

"
Life is too short or too long for me to allow myself the luxury of living it so badly" - from Eleven Minutes by Paolo Coehlo (Para sa mga tao na pinili mamuhay ng masaya)

I also like a quote from American Dreamz but I can't find the exact words President Straton said when William Williams was about to blow up himself using a bomb he found in the studio. It's about living in reality. Than eventhough it seems easier to live in our dreams, reality is still far better than it.

For this year, I promise to make my dreams into reality. To stop, picturing what my life should be but instead going after what I really want. This year will be a year when I fulfill my goals.

Pray for me :)

Happy New Year!!!

No comments: