Saturday, October 27, 2007

Something about my New SLR Camera...

And the Winner is....



Canon EOS Rebel xTi 400D


Why I bought it?

  • picture setting (mainly for the monochrome settings)
  • dust control system
  • availability of materials for future enhancements
Added bonus: My dad owns an old model of a Canon SLR, which includes a couple of lenses, which is most likely compatible with my Camera... yey!

Camera Kit Includes:
  1. Camera Body (including an eyecup, body cap, installed battery for the date/time clock)
  2. Lens: EF-S18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 II (including lens cap and dust cap)
  3. Battery (NB-2LH) and Charger
  4. Interface Cable (IFC-400PCU) and Video Cable (VC-100)
  5. Strap with eye piece cover
  6. Other: 1 GB memory Card and Camera Bag (discounted item/freebie)
*** Special thanks to my mom for accompanying me to Hidalgo and for not judgin me for buying such an expensive toy/gadget... :)

No comments: